Ufone Ramadan Offer Sahar to Iftaar Unlimited Calls for Rs.4, this is the best services by ufone which is offered to its customers form last couple of years. Every Ramzan ufone Company facilitates its customers by providing this service to make unlimited on-net calls between sehar to aftar range from 4am to 7:30pm to all ufone, PTCL and Vfone numbers for just rupees 4+ tax /day.
From this charming service ufone users stay connected with their family friends all over the Pakistan from 4am to 7:30pm during this holy month of ramzan. The Ramadan is the month which tells us about the togetherness, and the better way to stay as one with in Ufone offer of Ramadan. This is really an amazing offer to make ufone to ufone, PTCL and Vfone unlimited calls all over the Pakistan in just rupees 4+ taxes per day. This offer is far better than the others telecommunication company packages which are costlier than this offer. This offer is also economical in range and every person can accept this package due to loss cost and more beneficiary in nature.
According to Ufone services center this offer is valid till 27th of ramzan.
How to subscribe the ufone ramzan offer is a very common question which is asked by the ufone prospective and new users and vice versa.
How to subscribe ufone ramzan offer
Dial *4# to subscribe to the offer.
How to unsubscribe ufone ramzan offer
Dial *2745# to unsubscribe the offer
- Terms and conditions
- This offer is valid from 4am to 7:30pm
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers
- This offer is valid from 1st Ramzan to 27th Ramzan 2015.
- The offer will automatically re-subscribe at midnight for which customers must have balance of Rs. 4.78 in their account
- Subscriptions between 7:30 PM and 12 AM will be charged at midnight the same day
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Call charges of 10 Paisa + tax/call will be charged
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA