Telenor company has introduce Telenor Easy Card Offer in Rs.300 Complete Monthly Package for his customers to make calls, send sms and use Mobile Internet for whole moth, with free balance.
After heavy taxes on telecom usage every user wants this type of convenient services where they get ride these types of extra taxes, before this card Ufone Company was launched ufone Super Card for month and ufone Mini Super Card for 15 days.
With Telenor EasyCard Offer you will enjoy.
- 500 Minutes: for both Telenor and PTCL calls
- 50 Minutes: on Other Networks in Pakistan
- 500 SMS: to all networks in Pakistan
- 500 MB: Mobile Internet
- 20 Free Balance
Validity of Telenor EasyCard
Validity of Telenor EasyCard is 30 days only.
How to Subscribe and Use Telenor Easy Card Offer?
You can use this Easy card with 2 ways
- Scratch Easy Card like other regular card, and dial *555*<14 digit code on card>#.
- Use can also subscribe this card with easy load, from your nearest retailer store, just ask them to recharge EasyCard.
This offer is only for telenor prepaid customers, all telenor talkshawk and djuice customer can take advantage of this offer.
How to Check Remaining Balance of Telenor Easy Card Offer?
Dial *123# to check your remaining Minuets, SMS and Internet MBs.
This offer is only for 30days but you can also re-subscribe this offer within a month, and you all previous balance will be added to your new balance each re-subscription enhancing the validity by up to 30 days form time of re-subscription.
[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/TelenorPk/videos/vb.113127139019/10153442324914020/?type=2&theater” width=”600″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”0″]
Terms and Conditions:
- Call set-up charges shall not be applicable on any resources within this offer.
- Customers may use any other offer along with this offer.
- Customers who take this offer shall have their existing recharge validity enhanced up to a maximum of 90 days.
- Postpaid customers loading this card/easyload shall get balance as per on-going business practice (i.e. stated balance after relevant tax and service charge deductions).
- Customers, who have an outstanding loan amount, shall have their Rs. 20 balance adjusted with loan repayment amount.