14 August Songs Pakistani 2015 Free Download for Independence Day of Pakistan in Urdu jishn-e- Azaadi identified yearly on 14 August, is a nationwide holiday in Pakistan, celebrating the day when Pakistan obtained freedom and was announced a sovereign nation, right after the end of the British Raj in 1947. Pakistan got into existence as a outcome of the Pakistan Movement; the Pakistan Movement directed for creation of an separate Muslim state by section of the north western area of the South Asia and was guided by All India Muslim League under the leadership of Quaid Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. The occasion was introduced 4th by the Indian Freedom Act 1947 in which the British Indian Kingdom gave independence to the Dominion of Pakistan.
14 August is a celebratory actions this day involve flag-raising actions, parades, public actions, and the experiencing of faithful songs mili naghmay. A variety of award actions are often organized on this day, and individuals often raise the national advertising on top of their homes or display it clearly on their vehicles and clothing.
List of Pakistani Independence Song
- 14 August Song Watan Ki Matti Gawah
- 14 August Song Aey Mard E Mujahid Jaag
- 14 August Song Pakistan Pakistan
- 14 August Song Tere Bina Dil Na
- 14 August Song Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan
- 14 August Song Yeh Watan Tumhara Hai
- 14 August Song Dosti
- 14 August Song Humara Parcham Yeh
- 14 August Song Chand Meri Zameen
- 14 August Song Ae Jawan
- 14 August Song Maun Ki Dua Puri
- 14 August Song Aey Quaid E Azam Tera Ehsan
- 14 August Song Hum Zinda Qaum Hai
- 14 August Song Khayal Rakhna
- 14 August Song Aey Rah E Haq Kay Shahido
- 14 August Song Aey Watan Pak Watan
Sohni Dharti, Coke Studio Pakistan, Season 8 Mili Nagma[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/cokestudio/videos/vb.16944632531/10153072717462532/?type=2&theater” width=”600″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”0″]
It is quite real that individuals are not very beneficial about the lengthy run. Upon being offered only one chance, individuals are willing to keep Pakistan and move international. However, there are still who believe that the energy places in their hands and that they can together issue.